• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't believe my eyes

7 posts in this topic

If he actually gets this kinda money, I'm thinking about sending my 3 copies to get CGC'ed. What is this world coming to???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=17082&item=2236928137&rd=1

What makes this even funnier is that 2 weeks ago you could have bought this book from him for $250.00. Talk about a crazy price jump in 2 weeks. I wish all my comics could pull miracles like this one.

If he actually gets this kinda money, I'm thinking about sending my 3 copies to get CGC'ed. What is this world coming to???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=17082&item=2236928137&rd=1

What makes this even funnier is that 2 weeks ago you could have bought this book from him for $250.00. Talk about a crazy price jump in 2 weeks. I wish all my comics could pull miracles like this one.

I don't know Fred Karger at all, but he always lists his books at large multiples of guide. Raw or slabbed he goes for the throat. Check his previous auctions, he relists a lot of books, and rarely gets the multiple he first tried for.

Too bad that the seller is on crack and wastes his freakin' money and wastes everyone's time listing his crapp over and over again for stupid prices and NEVER sells anything! mad.gif

I love these "fredkarger is crazy" threads. I've known the guy for more than 15 years and if you knew him nothing he did would come as a surprise. He's truly one of the hobby's great characters.

I can not believe no one has pointed this out -- this auction is NOT for a CGC 9.8 WP -- if you supersize the picture -- you will see the slab is only for a CGC 9.4 WP ??????? Am i missing something??? the title description line does say CGC 9.8 -- obviously something is wrong...BTW -- only 2 CGC 9.8's exist on this variant.......

54_3.JPG