• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flex Mentallo collected finally?

4 posts in this topic

Perusing Amazon I came across this. It doesn't come out for almost 7 months, but it's interesting to think they finally settled whatever issues there were. Maybe there's hope for Miracleman yet. In the meantime, I guess it's time to sell off some floppies. Unless this turns out to be one of those situations where reprinting helps drive up interest in the originals.

Perusing Amazon I came across this. It doesn't come out for almost 7 months, but it's interesting to think they finally settled whatever issues there were. Maybe there's hope for Miracleman yet. In the meantime, I guess it's time to sell off some floppies. Unless this turns out to be one of those situations where reprinting helps drive up interest in the originals.

It's possible, since it's so long after the originals came out, that that may tip the balance towards the collectability of the originals, over the availability of a reprint.

It's only been 15 years after all. ;)