• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big run of Bronze Age Ghost Riders NOW ALL AT LEAST 50% OFF!

112 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

I'm still working on the SA DC books I got in last week, meantime I found a short box of ol' flaming skull head in my closet so thought I'd see if anyone was interested. Most are mid-grade, some better, some worse - see the scans for the general idea. I'll try to point out any major flaws as I see them.

What's being listed: A big chunk of the 1970's Ghost Rider series including his first appearances in Marvel Spotlight and then moving to issue 1 of his ongoing series all the way up to issue 72 (there are some holes in the run).

Grading: These are mid-graders, though honestly most of them seem to average in the 8.0ish range (there are some that could reach 9.0, some as low as 3.0). Nothing high grade here.

Pricing: I'm pricing issues 30-72 at $3.00 each to start and the earlier issues I'll price around 50% off guide or better.

Offers: Anyone interested in purchasing these books as a lot, let me know and we can work out something equitable for both of us.

Shipping: Priority Boxed at $7.00 for each box you fill. If you buy a bunch of books, I'll ship via a flat rate Priority box and pay the difference (around 50 books will fit in one of these boxes, two to a bag/board). If you buy less than 10 books and don't mind a Priority envelope with cardboard sandwiches, I can do that too for $4.75.

Shipping outside the U.S: I'll do it, but not for $7.00 lol - Cost will be based on International Priority Rate and will be actual cost. THIS INCLUDES CANADA!

Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter what, you'll leave happy (or at least no worse than you came in, if you're a really grumpy person like me).

Listings to follow shortly.

wtf

You can't bring your popcorn into this thread, you have to buy it from our concession stand. I wasn't aware of this rule until RMA pointed it out in the Paypal thread.

Thanks in advance for complying,

The Management.

;)

wtf

You can't bring your popcorn into this thread, you have to buy it from our concession stand. I wasn't aware of this rule until RMA pointed it out in the Paypal thread.

The Management.

;)

I got mine from Tiger. :ohnoez:

wtf

The Management.

;)

I got mine from Tiger. :ohnoez:

:sumo: