• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed and Thank You

73 posts in this topic

Great pieces.

I can personally attest to how great that Bolland sketch is. You can't tell by the scan but it's one of the better Joker's he did at Heroes last year.

I know that between the cost of the sketch, the Batman blank, and the slabbing and shipping that his asking price is way UNDER what it cost him to get it done.

Bolland's not doing any US shows at all this year, so if you've got a hankerin' for a Joker sketch this is a golden opportunity.

Batman Blank should grade 9.4 or better the only real problems I see with the book is the bottom spine corner has a nick in it and some scuff marks on the back.

$125.00 SOLD

3 Marvels Projects Blanks 9.6 or better for $30.00 SOLD

6 ASM 648 blanks 9.6 or better for $30.00 SOLD

first person to buy one of the blank sets will get 5 of the very ugly Fear Itself blanks for free and one Avengers 1 blank that has a fubared corner :( Taken

6 ASM 648 blanks 9.6 or better for $30.00

first person to buy one of the blank sets will get 5 of the very ugly Fear Itself blanks for free and one Avengers 1 blank that has a fubared corner :(

12 blanks for $30 shipped?!?!! :takeit: Just in time for FCBD free sketch day!

you got it

Update on what is left and some lower prices

Tim Sale Catwoman $300.00 SOLD

Dan Parent Catwoman $125.00 SOLD

Dan Parent Black Cat $100.00

Anthony Castrillo Black Cat $225.00

Alvin Lee Mystique $50.00

MIlgrom Black Cat $150.00

Haeser 3 graces homage $75.00

Cassaday Spiderman $175.00 SOLD

Dooney MJ, Gwen and Black Cat $125.00 each Black Cat SOLD Gwen SOLD

Romita Sr and Frenz MJ $450.00 SOLD

Linsner Black Cat $250.00

Linsner MJ $150.00

J.Scott Campbell Black Cat $350.00

Batman Blank should grade 9.4 or better the only real problems I see with the book is the bottom spine corner has a nick in it and some scuff marks on the back.

$125.00

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

3 Marvels Projects Blanks 9.6 or better for $30.00

:takeit: