• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's a Lot of Anger on the Boards...

81 posts in this topic

Anyone else find their good mood evaporating once they enter the forum? confused-smiley-013.gif

Keep in mind what they say about opinions " they are like holes, everyone has one and it usually stinks 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

JC, he's talking about you too, he must be appyling to be your troll too. Wow, you must be really important to warrant sooooo much attention. (sarcasm, because I know you can't recognize it)

Hey JC, why don't you pop that pimple located above your shoulders that you like to call a brain? The fact of the matter is YOU are the one who trolls me. Anybody can check the last few threads I started in the poll forums to verify that. Your problem is that you start crying when people reply to your flamer posts and make you look foolish. Then you go hide in a hole somewhere for a week or two while you nurse your bruised ego. When you reemerge you pick up where you left off naively thinking nobody will remember the stupid things you posted in the past. So sad.

Hulk has been told that sometimes anger exists deep inside that looks for way out...

There is definately a "Mini Hulk" inside of everyone, I just think its funny when it comes out every once in a while through members of the board 27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

For what it's worth, if you had asked me after reading the first post in this thread, I'd have bet you dollars to doughnuts that this was going to turn into an angry flame thread eventually. Sure enough, it has. Now THAT is what I call "the height of irony."

Anyway, didn't mean to interrupt the festivities. Carry on one and all. popcorn.gif

must be tough having conversations with yourself late at night in the dark.

Ah, you seem to think being overtly negative and insulting to me, is somehow not negativity. Interesting delusion you got going there.

How many suns do you see in the sky?

thumbsup2.gif

my kids are 6 1/2 and 7 1/2 (don't forget the halves!), but the 'angry eyes' thing has become a running joke with me and the wife, along with....

I'm gonna be your best friend... Happy feeling gone. (finding nemo)

Sometimes I feel like I'm a phase the kids are going through!

I'm gonna be your best friend... Happy feeling gone. (finding nemo)

Sometimes I feel like I'm a phase the kids are going through!

Personally I'm partial to...

"You've been to the big blue? What was it like?

Uhmm... Big... and Blue"

The scary thing is that I don't have any kids. This all comes from my fiancee's fascination with kids movies... or "Fluffy Bunny" movies as we call them.

What is negative anyway? Maybe the 'i've been screwed' posts get so many responses because you know people feel human empathy with others that have been ripped off, thats not negative. Negative is a connotation of an individuals mind. Sometimes a warped one. insane.gifgrin.gif

Actually much of the negative feelings come form certain individuals. Much like the Water Cooler was extremely hostile. As soon as one user got banned, the Water Cooler has become a much nicer place to post. The same is true here.

Anyone else notice this? I log on in a great mood, then read the pressing wars, EBay bad buys, grading issues with sellers, insults, and other street fight threads, and after reading a few, I get all fired up and join in.

Anyone else find their good mood evaporating once they enter the forum? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif Couldn't help but laugh when I saw that you (Mr. Negative and Mr. Confrontational) was the poster who posted this. makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Just what I was thinking BONDS! thumbsup2.gif

JC is the king of ' who shall I pick a fight with tonite 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif'

I'm sure he just posts these to wind us all up.

Or maybe he is a she 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Who knows in this annonimous world of chat!