• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Archiefan's Blowout GA/SA Sale

30 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: takes it. Shipping is included in the price. Here we go:

First up is Captain Marvel Adventures #52 (Jan/Feb 1946) CGC 7.0. Overstreet guides is around $150. I say $60 SOLD

1037075-002.jpg

Captain Marvel Jr #79 (1949) CGC 8.0. Overstreet says $122. I say $50 SOLD

1037075-001.jpg

Action Comics #103. A really nice raw VG+ (4.5) with a small 1/2" closed tear on the bottom front cover, slight vertical (subscription?) crease but lays flat. Minor scraping to DC logo. Presents very well. Guide is around $160. Board price is $100. SOLD

Action103.jpg

Justice League of America #6 (Aug/Sept 1961). A raw VG with some cover creasing, grease pencil date, and slight spine wear. Guide is $84. I say $50.

JLA6.jpg

Yeah my fault for the confusion on that one...apologies again to Scott...and cheers to you for picking it up (thumbs u

Still have PTSD from my first nail biting shootout with you and John in the SOT spiderman thread last year :lol:

Yeah my fault for the confusion on that one...apologies again to Scott...and cheers to you for picking it up (thumbs u

Still have PTSD from my first nail biting shootout with you and John in the SOT spiderman thread last year :lol:

Did I hear someone call my name? :insane:

Did I hear someone call my name? :insane:

:censored:

Goodnight guys!

Starting off tonight is a COVERLESS issue of Human Torch #5 (Timely). This is the true #5 with the 60pg Human Torch vs Sub Mariner battle. Oh and Hitler makes an appearance too. This copy is unfortunately missing the centerfold (as is pretty common with these Timelys) and has some tears by the spine area (one going through the book about 1" and continues on the front page only for about 3" ending around the horse's head) and extremities. Pages are tanning but not brittle. Definately readible. Overstreet GD is $595. For this issue let's go with a price of $150 (less than 1/3 of GD price). SOLD

HT5.jpg

HT5_rear.jpg