• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pic of forum member Ron, and Al Feldstein

18 posts in this topic

Hi, I was telling a fellow forum member that I once took a shuttle w/ EC creator Al Feldstein and in the middle of the ride, he pulled over the car and took a pic on the side of the road. Our fellow member didnt believe me, so here is the pic to prove it, in front of the entire chat boards. Anyone else have a humourous Feldstein story?

Ron w/Al Feldstein at 2002 San Diego Con

..thanks for linking the pic, i couldnt figure out how do that. So the last day of the 2002 Con, i hopped in a cab/shuttle to get to the airport, and Al was actually in it. So it was just me and him all the way to the airport. We discussed Crime Suspenstories #18 I recall, and i told him i really wished i could take a pic but we are going 55mph! Al had the driver pull right over off the road for this impromptu pic. I really appreciated it, and I respect Al for his friendliness and generosity.

Ron

I love Al he is one of my favorite peeps

He is very interesting to chat with and has some great stories to tell. I have also been to several discussion panels he was participating in and he is engaging and entertaining..not like some panels where the talk is monotone and boring..he knows how to hold an audience :)

he also doesn't mind a gal sitting in his lap everynow and then lol

111500.jpg.773b737057ec14f91aa5103ecb2a9a0c.jpg

That is so cool. I have a few Feldstein signature CGC comics (including Weird Fantasy #13 (#1)) and will post them. Where did he do those? I got them from another seller.

San Diego in 2008.

Thanks. Must have been the day before I saw him at the Mad Magazine panel.