• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feeling Blu...

158 posts in this topic

This will be slow trickle of Blu Rays throughout the weekend(mostly brand new and still factory sealed). Some used. I never buy used, so they are in tip top condition. I have severe OCD, so I bought the best conditioned packages and duplicates. doh! Thus my weeding.

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $6(includes confirmation) shipping for each(it will be packed very well) within the US & Canada(please make sure you can play US discs in your region) only. I will combine shipping. I actually would like people to buy alot for easier and more secure packing. No Probation List members or other troublemakers, time payments or Personal Payments please. No returns due to bait and switching. Sorry and thank you for understanding. My reputation for disc selling is very good as many boardies can agree. Prices are fairly firm. lol But, if I'm a little off PM me(I'm on dial up and going on Amazon to check is pain in the butt).

My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi: