• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery # 92 6.5 Fine + CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

First :takeit: gets it but offers via PM are welcome. If a :takeit: comes up before I decide to accept an offer than the :takeit: gets the win. Paypal prefered and shipping is $4.95 Priority Flat Rate enevelope in the US. International is auctual shipping charge of same shipping type.

I got this book from the original owner and it has been sitting in the box since the sixties (bought it when he was a kid and Mom saved them until she passed away then he got them back but didn't collect and wanted to sell). It is highly unlikely that there could be any restoration of any kind on this book and I have done none but.... Since I was planning on keeping this book for myself I professionally pressed it. Those of you that have seem my before and after photos of pressing know i do a quality job and do it with care.

JIM #92 6.5 Fine + 1st appearance of Frigga

GPAnalysis reported a 6.5 sold for $200 in July 2010

I am asking for $175 $150 SOLD

IMG_0001-45.jpg

IMG_0002-36.jpg

I would buy it, as it is a very nice appearing book, except I have a CGC 6.5 already. :shrug: