• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS #4 CGC 9.0 (price lowered again), plus Thor, Captain America (now 20% off)

56 posts in this topic

Hi boardies!

These books are from an original owner collection. The collector bought them as a teenager in a drugstore in the Pittsburgh area. He stored and kept them very well. Most of the books are in the 7.0-9.0 range and present very well with vivid colors. Quite a few are just a dink or tick away from being uber-high grade. If you like books in VF-range you will not be disappointed in any of these books.

I will begin with three slabs from the collection and will add some raw Thors and Captain Americas through the long weekend. If things go well, I'll be putting up ASMs, FFs, Strange Tales and Avengers in similar condition in the future.

Some rules: This :takeit: trumps everything. All PMs will be considered and replied to in order.

I prefer paypal or money orders. Checks will take 7-10 days to clear before shipment.

I can ship 1-3 raw books first class or Priority Mail for $5. Any more than that will be shipped Priority Mail or media mail if you choose. I have never shipped abroad so check with me first and I'll find a price for you.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the books in the same shape as they were sent and I will give a refund with shipping.

Please no probationers.

Sorry for the crappy photos. I haven't learned how to shoot slabs with my digital camera yet and they look worse with my regulation-size scanner. All raw books will be scanned.