• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA/BA......the whole shebang!!!! Closing soon.... Take 15% off. !!!!

125 posts in this topic

Well, seeing as how my scanner is basically telling me to F-off tonight, the last of my friends books will be listed without pics. If you truely have interest in seeing a scan, I can post them tomorrow. GAME ON..... (thumbs u

Claire Voyant #1 6.5 $200

John Wayne #3 6.5 $200 Frazetta art

John Wayne #4 4.5 $150 Frazetta art

Durango Kid #2 4.5 $150

Race for the Moon #1 7.0 $60

Tales of Suspense #92 8.5 $50

Our Love Story #5 6.5 :news: SOLD :news:

Ghost Rider #1 ('70's Marvel) 8.5 $110

G.I. Combat #77 5.0 $50

Green Lantern #85 8.0 $60 Adams art

Incredible Hulk #102 7.0 $90

Dark Shadows #1 (Gold Key) 7.5/8.0 $120

Jetsons #1 (Gold Key) 6.0/6.5 $50

Metal Men #1 3.5/4.0 $100

the THING #13 (Charlton) 4.0 $150

the THING #17 (Charlton) 5.5/6.0 $250 last issue, Ditko art

X-Men #53 8.0/8.5 $80 1st BWS art in comics

Thats all for tonight folks. Ill be back tomorrow evening round 9pm CST to continue the thread. Lots of BA tomorrow, all kinds of titles. See you then... :hi:

Looking at a 10pm CST start time for tonight. A nice assortment of HG BA books. Titles include Avengers, FF, Thor, Cap and perhaps a few others as well if time allows. hm

In the meantime, take 10% off any books posted so far in this thread :grin: (thumbs u

Im REALLY starting to hate Photobucket :censored: . Tonight, books with be listed sans scans. Being that tomorrow is Easter, for those needing a visual confirmation of the books, pics will be added on Monday (thank the lord it is a short workday for me (worship) ) . 20 min til go time.... ;)