• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know these dates??

5 posts in this topic

Hey all again,

Thanks to all of you who helped me last week in letting me know what good comic shows there are in 2003. I've gotten a bunch of shows now but I need the dates for the following:

- Heroes Con

- Pittsburg Show

- Mid Ohio Con

- Minneapolis Show

- Wondercon

Also, if any one knows a contact phone number or promoters number for the above shows and the one listed below that would be much appreciated:

- Boston Comic Show - 2/23, 4/23, 6/8, 9/21, 12/7

- Oregon Show - 2/23

- Seattle Show - 2/9

- Pasadena Show - 1/31-2/2

I appreciate all of your help and hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Sincerely,

Bryce

Portland shows are run by Second Genesis 503-788-1031, no website to my knowledge.

Seattle's Emerald City ComiCon is run by Jim Demonakos 425-418-8886, Emerald City ComiCon

Those are the only ones I from your list where I will be setting up, so that's all the intel I can provide...

"now I need dates for the following:"

Disboy, If you're having a hard time in finding a date for any of those shows, why not just go to the website, www.match.com . There may be a whole slew of women there also in need of a date that have a similar interest in attending comic shows and would jump at the chance to accompany you. grin.gif