• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab Sale: Rare SS books and some Blue Labels!!

41 posts in this topic

Did a pretty good cleanup job this weekend. Starting to get my arms around everything. :)

I will trade for rare Yellow labels, not interested in much else.

I will also respond to shout outs, but if you have shouted out before, and seen what I have, please spare me the agony of going through everything :foryou:

Domestic shipping: Up to two slabs for $10, any more than that I will eat all shipping over $15

Int'l shipping: We can work it out. I have a number of successful int'l deals under my belt. Most of which I have really taken it in the shorts on shipping. :ohnoez:

:takeit: wins, unless there is a complete PM deal that has not been recorded in the thread.

Prepare for the ensuing frivolity!!

Last kaluta for this round. My second Shadow #1 undercopy. Let the 1st one go pretty cheap. This one has a lot of, shall we say, potential, I believe. All three were from the same collection and had the same eye appeal to me back in the day. Came back 9.6, 9.0, 9.0. $175

IMG00338-20110422-2154.jpg

ASM 101. This is the Pimp Slap Date Stamp copy. True 1 of 1. lol White pages. This one is all over the road. Pending sale at C-Link for $825. Sale on Ebay at $500. Pretty sure I paid $750 for it. How about $675?

IMG00350-20110422-2304.jpg