• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit #22 Classic Cover

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just wanted to post this beauty before I sent it on its way. Probably would keep it if I hadn't already promised it away. Guess I can take consolation in the fact that it is going to a good home...

468725042_o.jpg

Beautiful book Dale :takeit:

Hey guys, just wanted to post this beauty before I sent it on its way. Probably would keep it if I hadn't already promised it away. Guess I can take consolation in the fact that it is going to a good home...

468725042_o.jpg

(tsk)

This ain't the sales forum

468725042_o.jpg

(tsk)

This ain't the sales forum

That's okay. I'll still take it (thumbs u

Has anyone seen one of the 1995 "Skinny Bones" serigraphs that Kitchen Sink produced?

These guys link seem to have a few, but it's pricey. Heritage sold one in 2005 for about $150 -- I've

never seen another one for sale.

gozer

----------------

TV gives so much and asks so little. It's a boy's best friend.