• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to price Hulk #6

8 posts in this topic

Well, I tried looking around for the proper place within the forums to have a hand with this, and so I'm guessing this might be the place. If not, redirection would be much appreciated!

But anyway, I'm in the process of trying to sell some stuff and or flip some comics, in order to purchase Hulk 181 for a decent price. So, I have Hulk #6 in about a 2.5 - 3.5 condition and I'm curious to know what a reasonable asking price would be, and whether or not the demand is high enough to even bother selling it?

I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as possible, but for now... any guesses?

Cheers. :)

Hi and welcome to the boards! The Silver age forum might the spot for this question..but without a scan, and assuming it is a 2.5-3.0, I'd say guide value tops for FMV...early Marvels are still strong sellers...50-70% guide value in a fire sale.

Just a heads up... the blinking envelopes at the top of your page will be private messages! :insane:

Dan

vultures will fly.

:insane:

hm perhaps a new approach to selling has been discovered

Oh, this approach has a long and storied history in comics general . . . :preach: