• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Layton

14 posts in this topic

I can't help it. I find it hilarious when someone is asking about a creator and the first response given is where he was a couple of weeks ago. It's callous I know, so i will find out where Bob Layton is this summer!

I can't help it. I find it hilarious when someone is asking about a creator and the first response given is where he was a couple of weeks ago. It's callous I know, so i will find out where Bob Layton is this summer!

Part of the OP was "did I just miss it?" And he just did.

You could check with Chandler. He and Layton are pretty good buddies.

Part of the OP was "did I just miss it?" And he just did.

You could check with Chandler. He and Layton are pretty good buddies.

:baiting:

I think Layton will be at the San Diego con. He's busy with some projects this year so he isn't doing a ton of shows. Actually, I think he's in Houston this weekend, isn't there some Comicpalooza in Houston this weekend? Or is that the end of May?

I think Layton will be at the San Diego con. He's busy with some projects this year so he isn't doing a ton of shows. Actually, I think he's in Houston this weekend, isn't there some Comicpalooza in Houston this weekend? Or is that the end of May?

It's at the end of May, and Layton is on the guest list.

It's at the end of May, and Layton is on the guest list.

Now if only we could get a CAW to come.