• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gravity Defying Miniskirt CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

I mean the girl must have lead weights in the pleats of it. lol

I started an obsession with the Animated Supergirl a while back.

DSC09978.jpg

...but prefer her stories outside DC continuity better. (thumbs u

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $10(includes confirmation) shipping within the US & Canada only. I will combine shipping. I actually would like people to buy alot for easier and more secure packing. No Probation List members or other troublemakers, time payments or Personal Payments please. My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

Supergirl #80

DSC038451Large.jpg

$25

:luhv:

Last issue.

Superman doesn't want to be an American anymore, But this girl certainly does.

:gossip: These are perfect books to get for your kid(daughter), who might not be into comics and want them to start a #1 Registry Set.

Not really interested in selling these since they are out of continuity ones, but in spirit of keeping up with the eye candy in this thread...

Justice League #16

DSC03841Large.jpg

$50

:news:

SOLD!

Christmas issue.

These are hard to find in high grade due to falling in the hands of actual children. lol

Justice League Unlimited #20

DSC03840Large.jpg

$50

SOLD!

Focuses centrally on the women on the team. Once again, HTF in high grade. Perfect for parents wanting their kids to start a graded Johnny DC collection that will be rare down the road.

That's a great one!

Justice League Unlimited #20

DSC03840Large.jpg

$50

SOLD!

Focuses centrally on the women on the team. Once again, HTF in high grade. Perfect for parents wanting their kids to start a graded Johnny DC collection that will be rare down the road.

That's a great one!

Thank you! :foryou:

I really enjoyed the story about Mary Marvel joining the Justice League. Some copies of Golden Age Mary Marvels from a sales shack called The Pack Rat were some of my first comics I read when I was five. So, I'm happy DC still writes fun stories like this 30 years later, for the young ones to discover innocent comic book action. I do remeber catching a few panels of Mary Marvel as some kind of a dominatrix in the Final Crisis arc though. Nice going DC. doh!

OK something without micro-minis.

From the private collection...

Locke & Key: Head Games #3 SS CGC 9.6

Signed by Gabriel Rodriguez from last years NYCC.

DSC035951Large.jpg

This is a difficult egg to get a signature from as he works from Chile.

$35

:bump:

Thread's on life support. How about $100 shipped(US & Canada only) for all of the Supergirls. (thumbs u

Does this offer include the Superman Adventures #21 ?

:bump:

Thread's on life support. How about $100 shipped(US & Canada only) for all of the Supergirls. (thumbs u

Does this offer include the Superman Adventures #21 ?

Heck no. :sumo:

lol

My precious Superman Adventures #21 Newsstand Edition is a keeper. Bruce Timm's cover made me love the TV version of the character all the more.