• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry Welz Cherry Poptart Art FOR SALE - PREMO Stuff - covers, splashes, etc.

17 posts in this topic

I'm attempting to put together some funds for a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions, etc. In many cases I will be willing to sell a piece for what I paid since I am trying to put together some cash. So it might be a good opportunity to pick up a really cool piece for a fair price. Shipping will be reasonable and as close to exact cost as possible.

Thanks for looking.

Larry Welz - Cherry Comics 21 Original Cover Art - $1650 :news: SOLD - thanks Ray!

**This is the second to last cover from the original series. Keep in mind, there are only 22 covers from the original series - and they are pretty much cemented in private collections. The piece has been professionally framed and matted and is in great condition. Very high end framing job although my iphone picture looks bad - I am willing to ship the piece outside of the frame as well.

cherry21cover.jpg

cherry21-1.jpg

Larry Welz - Cherry "Marilyn" Specialty Piece - $500

*This was commissioned by me - 3 separate pencil and ink pieces showing Cherry in the classic Marilyn Monroe upskirt pose. It's been professionally framed and matted and looks really great in person, my iphone does not capture this piece at all.

marilyn-fram.jpg

Larry Welz - Cherry 22 Complete 25 page Interior - the only complete book left. **$3800 - thats roughly $150 a page - ($152 to be exact)**I am more than happy to provide scans of all 25 pages via PM cherry22pg1-thumb.jpg

cherry22pg9.jpgcherry22pg15-thumb.jpgcherry22pg24-thumb.jpgcherry22pg25-thumb.jpg

Larry Welz - Cherry Comics 22 Back Cover Painting - $850

**Ellie Dee published Back cover - pencil, ink and watercolor on paper

**How often do you see a back cover painting for sale? - not many of these floating around...

backcover-elliedeepainting.jpg

Larry Welz - Cherry Comics #22 Original Cover Art - $1750

**Again, 1 of only 22 covers - this is the very last one. A great piece to own and a rare chance to pick up a cover

cherry22-cover.jpg

Awesome, is that Scully and Mulder?

Larry Welz - Cherry Comics #22 Original Cover Art - $1750

**Again, 1 of only 22 covers - this is the very last one. A great piece to own and a rare chance to pick up a cover

cherry22-cover.jpg

Awesome, is that Scully and Mulder?

yup - 1999 X-File parody issue

I am willing to discount these prices a fair amount if I am paid with a check or money order (basically any method with no fees) so feel free to talk with me about that via PM.

These pieces will be available until about thursday or friday of next week. Thanks for looking!!