• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything must go! + 2 Free Brand New XBOX 360 250 GB - SALES CLOSED!!!

736 posts in this topic

Okay, I have a lot of stuff, I mean a lot. I'm talking older slabs that I'm going to deep discount, sketch slabs, new slabs just in, sketch cover blanks, lots of raw books and random stuff that I've picked up the last few months at cons - We're talking a variety of things. My home office literaly looks like a small comic shop. lol

I really need to make some room for more stuff coming in... And for a couple of upcoming announcements (more info to come shorlty).

As a thank you I will be giving away a brand new sealed XBOX 360 250 GB version (299.99 retail) to the first two people who get to let's say $1000 in sales.... That's right brand new & sealed - new slim glossy version. Maybe some of you Sony PS3 guys who are pissed off with the downed network could use one. :baiting:

There will be some rare items so it shouldn't be hard to get to that number...

:rulez:

No shenanigans, no changing posts (I will be monitoring) & no swapping inside the threads.

If you post an :takeit: , it's yours. If you come to some arrangement with some other boardie who wants it more do it in PM between yourselves, not in the thread.

Payment by PayPal will be promptly due when sales thread ends (approximately 2 weeks from now), unless prior arrangement is made.

Any pre-orders, pre-sales, pending 9.8 service slabs, current sales threads, or other upcoming sales thread purchases cannot be counted toward the $1000 mark. Any items discounted later before thread closes will not count to the $1000 mark.

Shipping via Priority Mail boxed, or Parcel Post on larger orders (No Media Mail since it slows my packing + shipping process down).

If someone gets one of the free XBOX 360s, you are responsible for shipping cost (not free).

I'll start listing shortly with a few things I've picked up here in Boston at the con and some stuff that just came back from CGC before I left. I'll be updating pictures throughout the weekend and early next week.

PM offers welcome but :takeit: rules!

Let's have some fun. lol

XBOX 360 Winners:

FrankBearrs :applause:

Sleeper13 :applause:

:whee:

SALES IN THIS THREAD WILL CLOSE AT 10 PM PST FRIDAY 5/6/11

THREAD CLOSED!!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THAT PURCHASED!!!!

Dre is at the BostonCon right now, so probably flying back or busy, he will post soon enough...save that popcorn for the real show...

Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me. meh

Twenty Seven 1 CGC 9.8 (3 available) (2 available)

Last GPA this month: $38

My price $20 ea. :o

These are first prints that I got slabbed but never got around to putting up for sale.

Uncanny X-Force 1 Premiere Edition CGC 9.8

Last GPA this month $160, $170 the month before

My Price $110 SOLD!

This title has gotten hot the past few months and dealers have starting selling the regular back issues at higher prices.

:takeit:

MattP

I collect x-men ... you know this ....

Then you'll like this. It's not my book but I wish it was.

IMG_20110430_142919.jpg

You.. are ... killing ...me.. you do know that right?

lol