• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's an Ebay dealer making a BOLD statement about CGC

44 posts in this topic

Well, what a shame - the seller doesn't ship outside the U.S. and Canada.

His comment does come across as inflammatory, yet this subject has been broached on these very boards on more than one occasion. On the other hand this is a more or less direct accusation - over to Fantasyfootball and the other legal eagles on these boards for their opinions.

Didn't he realize..... all you need is a "Stonecutters Membership Card" (or sometimes a Safeway Membership Card works on Steve) and all your submissions get bumped up 2 whole points. tongue.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Obviously not the world's smartest person either.. check out the description...

There are numberous CGC comics on Ebay rate now like Det 31 CGC 5.0 that aren't as nice as this comic but were awareded higher grades.

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Check out this guy's item description. I was even wondering if it was slander. Totally outrageous. blush.gif893naughty-thumb.gif -----Sid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32739&item=2236167702&rd=1

893frustrated.gif

The validity of his points are reduced because he is trying to sell something. I have to wonder, if CGC gave him a grade OVER what he expected, if his description would have similar "overgraded" comments.

Am I the only one that can't see a picture in this auction?

confused.gif

asm1-fc-cgc3.jpg

I still see nothing.

No box. Nothing.

I've cut the address and pasted it into a browser.

Nothing.

Like it's not even there. 893frustrated.gif

[!@#%^&^] it. I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Thanks for trying. flowerred.gif

Geeze Deathlok! You went right to the issue and posted the picture. I feel so freakin' stupid!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif

you still my dogg thumbsup2.gif. (except rickdogg, who's also my dogg.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif