• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Platt Extravaganza!!!!

66 posts in this topic

This thread is entertaining at best.

lol no doubt.

I am entertained by the prices and overjoyed that some of my books actually increased in value lol

Spike in market demand. :) Smart business!

I fully suspect prices to return to their nominal ~$10-$15 range next week. :)

You will NEVER EVER see a higher price, but we all know the reason why.

Also, Brad is one of the best graders around, trust in the grading folks, worth the price of admission...

Also, Brad is one of the best graders around, trust in the grading folks, worth the price of admission...

Exactly!

You can count on what Brad says he is sending, and it will arrive safely.

:cloud9:

I had no idea Stephen Platt was such a commodity, I've always loved his art since I first saw the Moon knight #55 cover! Since then, which wasn't long ago for me, maybe a year, I've managed to gather tons of his stuff, at least a Hundred or more issues, all high grade, even a few Signed with COA's and a SKETCH!

I had no idea Stephen Platt was such a commodity, I've always loved his art since I first saw the Moon knight #55 cover! Since then, which wasn't long ago for me, maybe a year, I've managed to gather tons of his stuff, at least a Hundred or more issues, all high grade, even a few Signed with COA's and a SKETCH!

You might want to start a thread sometime in the next 48 hours then.

I actually gave it a thought but I couldn't do it! Have a few Signed 55's too :cool: what exactly is going on with Platt that has brought on this sudden gold rush?

They are worth more this week than last week and next week will be less than this week.

I actually gave it a thought but I couldn't do it! Have a few Signed 55's too :cool: what exactly is going on with Platt that has brought on this sudden gold rush?

12 spots were sold for a Platt S/S opportunity. I agree, with comix4fun. You should consider that the prices today are 200% what they will be next week if those 12 peeps haven't already acquired what they need.

Yeah but it's just odd. The hotness of a book varies so much lately, like 27 for example...I feel like this happened in the 90's with Image (not entirely sure, I was like five years old) and then died out, however Walking Dead has managed to stage their place for a long time now thanks to having the hit show.