• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Wow show in California

5 posts in this topic

After hearing of this name change I was wondering.

Big Wow? What the hell kind of name is Big Wow Comicfest. Clearly Steve and his marketing team were sitting around enjoying California's new cash crop because I heard Steve is very stressed out with the loss of former name for the show. After obtaining a medical marijuana card and filling his subscription his team smoked a few bowls. While in a fog haze it came to them, some of you know that feeling.

Wow, big inhale, big exhale, looked at the ceiling, smiled that grin "Big Wowwwwwwww".

For those of you not in the marijuana know the Big Wow Comicfest stands for the Big Wacked on Weed Comicfest.

Marketing design teams are frantically working out licensing arrangements with the creators of the Fabulous Furry Freak brothers who frankly should be Steve's first guests. Joints wil be taped underneath dealer tables in a attempt to recreate the comic convention experience of the 70's.

If Steve uses any of these ideas from this post I will sue for royalities.

After hearing of this name change I was wondering.

Big Wow? What the hell kind of name is Big Wow Comicfest. Clearly Steve and his marketing team were sitting around enjoying California's new cash crop because I heard Steve is very stressed out with the loss of former name for the show. After obtaining a medical marijuana card and filling his subscription his team smoked a few bowls. While in a fog haze it came to them, some of you know that feeling.

Wow, big inhale, big exhale, looked at the ceiling, smiled that grin "Big Wowwwwwwww".

For those of you not in the marijuana know the Big Wow Comicfest stands for the Big Wacked on Weed Comicfest.

Marketing design teams are frantically working out licensing arrangements with the creators of the Fabulous Furry Freak brothers who frankly should be Steve's first guests. Joints wil be taped underneath dealer tables in a attempt to recreate the comic convention experience of the 70's.

If Steve uses any of these ideas from this post I will sue for royalities.

"That joint is Biiiiiig"

"Wooooooooooow"

"Dude, thats it!! It's the Big WOW!!!!!"

"Cool. Pass it back over."