• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revised 2004 goals

6 posts in this topic

Since I've been busy as all get out lately the collecting has come to a schreeching halt, so as of now, change of plans. I just sighned a contract to build a custom home that is 5800 heated sq ft. with a lot of extras($). Plus, the two spec houses that i'm building, therefore, I will terget only two books for the duration of 2004 and 2005. I say here now that by Christmas 2005....AF 15 and FF1 will be in the fold each 7.0 or better...that is the goal.. and it will be done!! thumbsup2.gif

Goal #3. More pictures of your wife in the Babe Test thread. devil.gif

Since I've been busy as all get out lately the collecting has come to a schreeching halt, so as of now, change of plans. I just sighned a contract to build a custom home that is 5800 heated sq ft. with a lot of extras($). Plus, the two spec houses that i'm building, therefore, I will terget only two books for the duration of 2004 and 2005. I say here now that by Christmas 2005....AF 15 and FF1 will be in the fold each 7.0 or better...that is the goal.. and it will be done!! thumbsup2.gif