• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIDWEST COMIC BOOK ASSOCIATION

4 posts in this topic

Is anyone going to the Midwest Comic Book Association show in St. Paul, MN?

I will be there with lots of High grade Silver/Bronze age comics I just got in.

Terry O. - Terry's Comics

SPRINGCON

FACTOIDS! THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!

* GUEST CREATOR PANELS – will be running all on both days and will be announced very soon! It’s a great way to get up close and personal with some of your favorite omic book creators and best of all no extra ticket is required and all SpringCon Guest Creator Panels are FREE!

* FREE PARKING! Follow the signs when entering the fairgrounds via the Snelling Avenue main entrance.

* FREE GRAB BAGS – st 500 Attendees on Saturday & 1st 250 on Sunday!

* FREE Creator Autographs!

* ONCE AGAIN, the MCBA will be supporting three charities at SpringCon. They are the Minnesota Lupus Foundation www.lupusmn.org & the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund www.cbldf.org and the Minnesota Food Shelves 100% of all proceeds go directly to these charities!

* THERE WILL BE an ATM in the building located near the front entrance.

Hey Terry, I'm going. Can't wait, it's my first SpringCon. If you have any Kid Colt Outlaws under #110 in 7.0 or higher, bring them and I'll snap them up. Monte........