• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tornado Relief thread! Sending money tomorrow! Please pay tonight if possible!

270 posts in this topic

Hi guys. My church is working in a disaster relief effort to benefit those who have suffered in the tornado ravaged areas of Alabama. Many of these people have lost everything, including homes, clothes, and in some case family members. Our churches' entire contribution this week will go to this fund, and many are going down this week to work in the affected areas.

Here is a link to the organization that is going to be in charge of distribution of the funds.

http://www.disasterreliefeffort.org

Every dollar donated will benefit these people in need. No workers are paid for their services, it is an all volunteer workforce, so nothing will be lost to red tape.

I would like to help in this time of need. All profits from this thread will go to this effort. Paypal is the only method accepted and payments must be made by Saturday evening, unless other arrangements are made. I will be adding books this week as I have time to do so.

If you would like to donate anything (books or money), please do so. Just post the picture and price in the thread (please including shipping price in the price).

Shipping is 3.00 for first class (1 book only). Priority Flate Rate is $5.00. Priority mail is $6.00.

:takeit: is preferred, but PMs are welcome. I would love to have some offers on things that don't sell right away.

I am going to price alot of stuff cheaply.

Captain Marvel Jr #6 - VG (looks nicer, but cover is detached, nice pages, would be a great restoration candidate, or just for someone who wants a nice looking cheaper copy) Classic Raboy cover - guide $157 - forum price $120

470825044_o.jpg

470825097_o.jpg

As someone who has seen the damage first hand, I cannot begin to tell you how much of a difference even the smallest contributions will help some of the folks down here in Tuscaloosa who have literally lost everything but the clothes on their backs :foryou:

Such a generous gesture of time, material, and effort on your part Dale :applause:

If you are actually in the Tuscaloosa area for part of the relief effort let me know, and I will treat you to drinks/dinner (thumbs u

Heath

As someone who has seen the damage first hand, I cannot begin to tell you how much of a difference even the smallest contributions will help some of the folks down here in Tuscaloosa who have literally lost everything but the clothes on their backs :foryou:

Such a generous gesture of time, material, and effort on your part Dale :applause:

If you are actually in Tuscaloosa for part of the relief effort let me know, and I will treat you to drinks/dinner (thumbs u

Heath

Would love to come down, but we are actually having flooding here, so I am going to have to stick around, just in case. Looking like everything is going to work out for us. Wish the people in Alabama were so lucky. Maybe sometime down the road though..... (thumbs u

If you are actually in Tuscaloosa for part of the relief effort let me know, and I will treat you to drinks/dinner (thumbs u

Heath

Would love to come down, but we are actually having flooding here, so I am going to have to stick around, just in case. Looking like everything is going to work out for us. Wish the people in Alabama were so lucky. Maybe sometime down the road though..... (thumbs u

Open invitation my friend...collect at any time :foryou:

Hope the rains recede soon...originally from Illinois, so I have been following the weather up there too, certainly not a kind Spring thus far to anyone :(

Spook #29 - VG - $55

:takeit:

w00T!

awesome, that is a good start, more stuff like this to come tonight

I almost always miss the Cole covers that I'm looking for, hope there are more! Of course, other pre-code horror might work too (thumbs u

Now I have to fund my Paypal acct :censored:

not going to scan these, but figure I will throw these up too....

Walking Dead TPB

Walking Dead TPB

Walking Dead TPB

Walking Dead TPB

#8 (2 of these available)

Walking Dead TPB

Walking Dead TPB

$8.00 each

awesome, that is a good start, more stuff like this to come tonight

Any ETA of when you'll start Dale?

Lets call is 10 PM EST, give or take 10 minutes based on when the kids get to sleep. If I can start earlier, I will..