• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: The Walking Dead

6 posts in this topic

Hey all. First post.

I'm trying to get hold of copies of Image's The Walking Dead #2 and 3 (first or second prints). Any help would be much appreciated.

Also after a copy of 30 Days of Night #1 (first or second print again) if anyone can sort me out.

I'm based in the UK so would obviously prefer at least two of the comics together to save on shipping.

Cheers.

Hey, I'm in the UK...

30 Days is one of my all time best books ever titles. Ive got #1-3, two of #1, the trade and the Slipcased edition, the poster... get the picture? Anyways, it wasn;t easy getting the first issues, eBay has a few out there right now but its going to set you back a fair few quid.

As for Walking Dead, thats brilliant too, I'll check my local comic shop on Saturday, I think he may have the issues you want.

smile.gif

Cheers for the heads up smile.gif I'm a big fan of 30 Days myself. Got the poster, #2 and 3, the graphic novel you mentioned, and a Ben Templesmith sketch framed on my wall! Hot damn! Issue One seems to elude me at the moment though smile.gif!!

I would be beyond wholefully grateful if you could get hold of Walking Dead #2 and #3 for me. I have #1, 4 and 5 but seems that my comic store failed to get #2 and #3 for my pull list!! 893naughty-thumb.gif And now I moan but it's too late since they sell for over $15 each on ebay.com!!

Thanks mate. Let me know if you have any luck. I'll definitely come through on this.

acclaim.gif