• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Star Wars Day!

52 posts in this topic

I loved the originals I saw as a kid (not the theater re-releases). And I did go to see the prequels. While I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to be able to put my lightsaber through Jar Jar's head and learn how to resurect him just so I could do it again, I still enjoyed them. Just not as much. I hated all the "cutsie" garbage like the battle droid voices. In fact, I hated the Ewoks too. I thought ROTS needed Anakin becoming Vader halfway through the film. While there is no written law saying more films cannot be made (animated films don't count :mad:) I read the novels, just because I miss that galaxy far, far away. This galaxy is to boring.

Yea I agree there is no difference between Jar Jar and those annoying E-losers.

Nobody would ever say the prequels are as good as the oringals, but I do find episdoe III pretty dark and good.

Still Manokin Skywalker was pretty bad once he donned the Vader suit for the first time.

Yeah, he was... for the whole 30 seconds we saw him!!

Whoever says the prequels are better than the original movies should return their nerd card (tsk)

I'd rather sit through repeated watchings of the Christmas Special..

oooowww my eyes...

nerd card lol I just love you to pieces MFG..

Whoever says the prequels are better than the original movies should return their nerd card (tsk)

oooowww my eyes...

Why thank you :grin:

I get that a lot here on the boards lol

oooowww my eyes...

Man, I remember being SO excited to see the Christmas Special when it aired, :banana:

but then I saw it. ???

I have not yet fully recovered. :(

I actually enjoyed the Darth Maul character in the first prequel, wished they would have developed that character further, other than that none of the prequels compare with the first three Star Wars movies.

oooowww my eyes...

Man, I remember being SO excited to see the Christmas Special when it aired, :banana:

but then I saw it. ???

Ouch!!! :eek:

I actually enjoyed the Darth Maul character in the first prequel, wished they would have developed that character further, other than that none of the prequels compare with the first three Star Wars movies.
He was the only thing that was good in Episode I

oooowww my eyes...

but then I saw it. ???

It's okay, the Avengers and Sgt Rock saved me! :grin:

oooowww my eyes...

but then I saw it. ???

It's okay, the Avengers and Sgt Rock saved me! :grin:

:applause:

he kills the coolest characters half way though the first movie!! (Qui-gon and Darth Maul)

Grevious was lame. Hayden's acting was torture to watch. Georgie couldnt have made the new 3 any worse then he did. now we have these cartoons? just stop already.

I saw the first one when it came out. I didn't care for it much, thought it was cheesy and could not understand all the hooting and hollering in the audience. I've never seen any of the others.

It happens Darth..lol I have a comic book friend who has NEVER seen the original Star Wars..to get him to fall asleep all you have to do is play a few minutes of the original and he is out like a light..

It happens Darth..lol I have a comic book friend who has NEVER seen the original Star Wars..to get him to fall asleep all you have to do is play a few minutes of the original and he is out like a light..
He needs to return his "nerd card" (tsk)

zzzlol. And please call me Ominus. "Darth" is my rank :insane:

He needs to return his "nerd card" (tsk)

Actually I would love to personally take his nerd card..as in see him in person..

I'd give it back..I love the guy but I think he may have passed away..or something bad happened to him he has disappeared off the face of the earth..

ComicBob..Kbob..

not on this board but from Ebay..

has been MIA for over a year now I think his birthday is this weekend..and I cannot find him or any trace of him or any of his family on the net..no news articles..no postings on FB

I miss my Kbob :(

even though we did not agree on Star Wars he is a pretty nifty dude..

I wish he would appear I would so beat his butt for not contacting me..

THEN Skypinkblu gets him and she will be mad too..

By the time his comic book mother hens get done with him he will wish he kept in touch..

at least I am very hoping he is just out of touch..

it is weird at the very least you would think I could find some internet trace of him..

Ominus hmm..you just don't look like an "Ominus" too me..don't they have a Darth Fluffy Bunny? Or Darth LOLCat??

I am just teasing you ..you look very..

Ominus..really..

Ominus hmm..you just don't look like an "Ominus" too me..don't they have a Darth Fluffy Bunny? Or Darth LOLCat??

I am just teasing you ..you look very..

Ominus..really..

:roflmao: Oops. Umm.. I mean :taptaptap: