• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #98 - Sell now or after?

52 posts in this topic

Before. My reasoning: Deadpool sucks.

:acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9::acclaim::whee::headbang::baiting::makepoint::blahblah::o:cloud9:

Quote of the decade

:o

That's a lot of emoticons.

You see, it's not that complicated. I googled "how do i make a million emoticons" and the results were "Use CTRL C then CTRL V" So I did it and everything on the internet is true! lol