• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple of GA Cap's ALL SELECT #1 ADDED !!

52 posts in this topic

where are the 3, 13, 16, 36 and 46 (shrug)

Well, since the almighty asks...

Scan-110425-0012.jpg

Wow. I really, really want that... :cry:

it's as easy as typing "i'll take it" as opposed to "Wow. I really, really want that..."

True. The hard part is paying the $4,500.00.

The really hard part would be dodging the pots and pans being chucked at your head when the wife finds out. You are getting older Mike. :baiting::roflmao:

Scan-110425-0012.jpg

it's as easy as typing "i'll take it" as opposed to "Wow. I really, really want that..."

The really hard part would be dodging the pots and pans being chucked at your head when the wife finds out. You are getting older Mike. :baiting::roflmao:

Pots and pans my . That would be live ammo coming my way. I live in the south brother...

Scan-110425-0012.jpg

Pots and pans my . That would be live ammo coming my way. I live in the south brother...

:whatthe:

#1 1.8 GD - $1350.00 Capt. America (by Rico#1), Human Torch, Sub-Mariner begin; Black Widow story(4 pgs.);Classic Schomburg-c; Moderate amateur reinforcement; interior has no missing pages; 1943.

Scan-110502-0001.jpg

What kind of re-inforcement?

#1 1.8 GD - $1350.00 Capt. America (by Rico#1), Human Torch, Sub-Mariner begin; Black Widow story(4 pgs.);Classic Schomburg-c; Moderate amateur reinforcement; interior has no missing pages; 1943.

Scan-110502-0001.jpg

Most of the spine has some type of rice paper reinforcement :applause:

Scan-110502-0001.jpg

Most of the spine has some type of rice paper reinforcement :applause:

That cover is awesome... hm

Scan-110502-0001.jpg

That is such an awesome book! hm