• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Standing in line.

47 posts in this topic

13 hours for Jim Lee

STANG! :eek:Does that include waiting for his arrival, or was it simply (1977 Star Wars line) long?

Here is the post from a while ago. And its was 12 not 13 hours according to my original post back in 2008. I was still pretty new to the boards and Pirate even had my back in those early days hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=117425&Number=2182434#Post2205289

I still have your back, you're a good guy.

13 hours for Jim Lee

STANG! :eek:Does that include waiting for his arrival, or was it simply (1977 Star Wars line) long?

Here is the post from a while ago. And its was 12 not 13 hours according to my original post back in 2008. I was still pretty new to the boards and Pirate even had my back in those early days hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=117425&Number=2182434#Post2205289

I still have your back, you're a good guy.

bromance.jpg

For signatures, some of the celeb lines at Dragon Con can take a long time to get through. Michael Beihn (Terminator), Mary McDonnell (Battlestar Galactica), and Tom Felton (Harry Potter) all took at least 90 minutes to get through once the signer showed up.

EvilAsh did the majority of the waiting for the Summer Glau line last year. That one took FOREVER to get through. He was pretty delusional by the end. When he finally got up to the table, he said "It's hot in here, must be Summer". :cool:

For signatures, some of the celeb lines at Dragon Con can take a long time to get through. Michael Beihn (Terminator), Mary McDonnell (Battlestar Galactica), and Tom Felton (Harry Potter) all took at least 90 minutes to get through once the signer showed up.

EvilAsh did the majority of the waiting for the Summer Glau line last year. That one took FOREVER to get through. He was pretty delusional by the end. When he finally got up to the table, he said "It's hot in here, must be Summer". :cool:

I don't even go to the media rooms anymore. I might let one of you guys take care of that for me this year, :lol: but I did wait 4 hours for Frank Miller to sign 3 comics waaaaay back at Dragon Con one year. The guy behind me was the cutoff for the line. People had been waiting at least an hour before they came out and made that decision to cut off the line. Next longest, probably McFarlane at DragonCon again for signatures. Sketch I think the longest I ever waited was last year for Ethan Van Sciver at Wizard World Atlanta, roughly 2.5 hours but a beautiful Hal Jordan now rests in my port. :)