• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the set of Conan...

192 posts in this topic

Read this.

Her all-leather costumes were also challenge. McGowan said, "The costumes were feats of engineering, and it took two people to get me in and out of almost every one of them." Once she was in the outfits, it didn't get any easier. "All of them except for one I could not sit in, so at lunch I would just kind of stand in my trailer because I didn't want to hurt them."

How much would your job suck to be in charge of getting Rose McGowan stuffed into a leather dress every day.

I don't think I'd even want to be paid. :banana:

...can I PLEASE work more overtime? (worship)

So they cast Rose McGowan and then they do THIS to her?

Great.

Wow. I like where this thread is going.

Mike's been crabby and in need of entertainment ever since Geico stopped the caveman campaign.

He had the same reaction when they pulled "Where's the beef?"

Mike's been crabby and in need of entertainment ever since Geico stopped the caveman campaign.

I would love to provoke that kind of visceral response from him sometime. I hope I hit a hot button someday. I can't think of anything more hilarious than him coming at me like a passive-aggressive spider monkey. It is a badge of honor I would wear with pride. He's never funnier on these Boards than when his last nerve has been worn out. (worship)

Ed. Note: Edited to address the succeeding post

2nd Ed. Note: Not-so-secretly hoping this will continue nudging TP's slow boil into full on meltdown :wishluck:

You don't have a large enough experience base to say never. I'm not disputing you, just questioning your authority to opine.

Great.

+1

They took this:

rosemcgowan-hot.jpg

And turned her into this:

Rose-MacGowan-Conan-The-Barbarian.jpg

Someone needs to be fired. I now officially dislike this film. :screwy:

I would love to provoke that kind of visceral response from him sometime. I hope I hit a hot button someday. I can't think of anything more hilarious than him coming at me like a passive-aggressive spider monkey. It is a badge of honor I would wear with pride. He's never funnier than when his last nerve has been worn out. (worship)

I laughed harder at this post than I've laughed in a LONG time. :roflmao:

"passive-aggressive spider monkey" :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Great.

+1

They took this:

rosemcgowan-hot.jpg

And turned her into this:

Rose-MacGowan-Conan-The-Barbarian.jpg

Someone needs to be fired. I now officially dislike this film. :screwy:

It's a movie, man. She's a bad guy. Have you never seen the evil chicks in Conan comics?

Great.

+1

They took this:

rosemcgowan-hot.jpg

She was on a recent episode of Law & Order SUV. She hasn't looked like that in a couple of years.

109301988.jpg

Original post edited to address TP's concerns with the breadth and depth of my knowledge of the attendant subject matter.

I think if you post pictures of you in the naked Spider-Man body paint and your full SS#, his ophthalmic artery might breach. hm

:baiting:

2nd Ed. Note: Not-so-secretly hoping this will continue nudging TP's slow boil into full on meltdown :wishluck:
I wish my upcoming vacation coincided with my strike anniversary better. That way I could go out in style and not miss a beat since I wouldn't be here anyway.

It's a movie, man. She's a bad guy. Have you never seen the evil chicks in Conan comics?

She looks like some sort of giant, walking intrauterine device...if that's what they look like in the comics, the cycle needs to be broken. :eek:

And you wonder why I'm your only friendly... begrudgingly.
Because I correct your grammar? No. I don't wonder. And also, don't flatter yourself.

And you wonder why I'm your only friendly... begrudgingly.
Because I correct your grammar? No. I don't wonder. And also, don't flatter yourself.

I'm not flattered. I'm burdened. :(

She was on a recent episode of Law & Order SUV. She hasn't looked like that in a couple of years.

109301988.jpg

She's only 38, age shouldn't be a factor yet. She was never in say Salma Hayek's league, but she's at least a 7. She looks like something that needs to get flushed down the toilet in that Conan film. :eek:

She's had some sort work done on her face. It just doesn't look right. She has a certain feline appearance.

Could be, not sure, don't notice anything right off--any idea where you think the work was done?

She's had some sort work done on her face. It just doesn't look right. She has a certain feline appearance.

Could be, not sure, don't notice anything right off--any idea where you think the work was done?

Her eyes do look smaller, as if portions were lifted. I can see that.