• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the set of Conan...

192 posts in this topic

I worked as a dresser before I was a "bodice lacer" believe me 8 out of every 10 girls I would not touch without that pay in hand..bleahhhh

Is there any job or experience that you haven't claimed to have done?

lol

You are such an idjut..go overboard again ..please and take your Tranny friend with you..

Tranny friends. :cloud9:

If you had Tranny friends you would be better dressed..the whole gay pirate thing is sooooo 97

I worked as a dresser before I was a "bodice lacer" believe me 8 out of every 10 girls I would not touch without that pay in hand..bleahhhh

lol

You are such an idjut..go overboard again ..please and take your Tranny friend with you..

I know Grandmaster Tranny Transplant very well. He's got one bat and two balls. That's it. He doesn't have a dugout. :gossip:

Transvestites don't have a dugout technically speaking you cannot have a dugout and be a transvestite..

So you know Grand Tranny well..NOT surprised..

how well..any pics of you gals burning up the town?? make sure they are recent..

I don't have a recent one of me and Tranny. I may not even have one at all. hm

However, I do have one with my bros in Seattle in March of 2011:

100_0038-1.jpg

Do you have one from 2011?

lol

I know Grandmaster Tranny Transplant very well. He's got one bat and two balls. That's it. He doesn't have a dugout. :gossip:

Transvestites don't have a dugout technically speaking you cannot have a dugout and be a transvestite..

how well..any pics of you gals burning up the town?? make sure they are recent..

100_0038-1.jpg

You're on team Jacob, that's just not ok. (tsk)

lol

100_0038-1.jpg

You're on team Jacob, that's just not ok. (tsk)

I was going to mention it but decided against it..wait Mikenyc did you see the picture???

I don't think you did but well..

I am not sure the thread did not last long

Duh I just said that ask someone who has seen it..I do not dance for you..

Who is in the pictures anyone I know???

Commander Big Books, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Mr. Dinkus, Captain Dorkus.

What is wrong with Nerf? being scruffy never hurt anyone..he is way cooler than YOU..

Like i said, it explains a lot about you.

What is wrong with Nerf? being scruffy never hurt anyone..he is way cooler than YOU..

Oh I know it explains that I am super cool..but I don't see how it matters to you..you still have to sit at the nerd table..I'd invite you to sit with the cool kids..but they don't like you either..sooo..you can eat your lunchable all by your lonesome.

Oh I know it explains that I am super cool..but I don't see how it matters to you..you still have to sit at the nerd table..I'd invite you to sit with the cool kids..but they don't like you either..sooo..you can eat your lunchable all by your lonesome.

i'll sit with the nerds then lol

lol nerd table my god take a look

At the poor nerds at the uncool nerd table?? yes they are pathetic..

all the cool nerds will be reading our comics and eating twinkies..

after the obligatory smoke behind the bleachers..

Yikes that outfit is gross..omg

barf

they would have to pay me big bucks to peel her out of that blah..

plus she has been with Marilyn Manson..dude

I know some of you guys think she is hawt

seriously would you really put your Johnson somewhere that MM has had his..

I am just saying seriously cootified..

Hater

She's only 38, age shouldn't be a factor yet.

Her age was a problem 9 years ago.

.... :roflmao: