• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Auction Results, Astonishments, Shocks, Disappointments, etc.

417 posts in this topic

:(

Do you have one?

A pretty 9.4 pedigree copy... (thumbs u

Yup...but the seller would have netted more money if he sold the book to me last year in SDCC. (shrug)

I remember that book.

You didn't go after this copy, this time?

Do you have one?

Yup...but the seller would have netted more money if he sold the book to me last year in SDCC. (shrug)

I remember that book.

Me? No. I just remember seeing the book in SD. It's a book I'd love to own but I'm not really buying big books for myself right now.

Do you have one?

Seller took a gamble and lost. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Do you have one?

forget the lesser amount he netted. what's really going to hurt is the curse you placed upon him.

Do you have one?

I remember that book.

Me? No. I just remember seeing the book in SD. It's a book I'd love to own but I'm not really buying big books for myself right now.

Sorry Roy, I meant Greggy actually... Just curious why he didn't go after this time if he was willing to pay more for it at the SDCC last year...? It looked really nice, and would've looked nice sitting at the top of that DC Super Spectacular list... :baiting:

Do you have one?

I remember that book.

Sorry Roy, I meant Greggy actually... Just curious why he didn't go after this time if he was willing to pay more for it at the SDCC last year...? It looked really nice.

I was the underbidder.

Do you have one?

I remember that book.

Sorry Roy, I meant Greggy actually... Just curious why he didn't go after this time if he was willing to pay more for it at the SDCC last year...? It looked really nice.

I was the underbidder.

Oh... :sorry:

Do you have one?

forget the lesser amount he netted. what's really going to hurt is the curse you placed upon him.

lol

Do you have one?

I remember that book.

I was the underbidder.

Oh... :sorry:

IMHO.. you win!

Do you have one?

I remember that book.

I was the underbidder.

unverifiable and sympathy inducing hm

Do you have one?

I remember that book.

I was the underbidder.

unverifiable and sympathy inducing hm

I don't need any stinking sympathy.

re TC

thats what make this pedigree so special

its hte freshness of it

the color strike, the gloss, the depth of color

its got that like new feel and look to it

great pedigree

Thank you for not starting a new thread to discuss the auction results.

the Lurker speaks . . .

The few books I was watching these past several weeks slowly saw their next bid w/ BP bubble up to the previous auction's closed levels. This leaves me with a feeling that the item has a Heritage Buy It Now price. In other words, the faux auction is window dressing for Heritage to liquidate some of their inventory at FMV.

Memo to Heritage, in the interest of full transparency, why not put a big RESERVE NOT MET notice near the bid price?