• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Auction Results, Astonishments, Shocks, Disappointments, etc.

417 posts in this topic

Today is the big day. Lots of awesome books available if you are a high grade SA guy. Even though I have a couple of strong bids in, I would be shocked if I won anything. I'll probably pick up one or two consolation prizes in the 2nd tier offerings ending tomorrow.

The First Session start time kinda sucks too....11am EST, which means I can catch the first few lots during lunch, but I'll have to be back at work while the majority of the lots are being auctioned. Anyone gonna play hookey just so they can participate/watch the Live Auction?

Today is the big day. Lots of awesome books available if you are a high grade SA guy. Even though I have a couple of strong bids in, I would be shocked if I won anything. I'll probably pick up one or two consolation prizes in the 2nd tier offerings ending tomorrow.

The First Session start time kinda sucks too....11am EST, which means I can catch the first few lots during lunch, but I'll have to be back at work while the majority of the lots are being auctioned. Anyone gonna play hookey just so they can participate/watch the Live Auction?

11am EST :tonofbricks:

4pm in London means I won't be able to bid live as still at work.

May not be a problem as I don't think there will be any bargains anyway.

i'd be shocked if any of my current high bids don't get buried. btw, start time was set to accomodate the Australian hype machine

There are some serious prices going up on a ton of books. Whatever lull there was in the market over the last year or so seems to have ended.

There are some serious prices going up on a ton of books. Whatever lull there was in the market over the last year or so seems to have ended.
:frustrated: