• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Price Drop & Summary Added! Huge comic collection up for sale.

286 posts in this topic

I'm selling off most of my current collection over the summer to purchase an engagement ring. The prices will be cheap! The grades will vary from cruddy to mind blowing great. I've put them at a fair price for single books but feel free to let me know if you want a bulk deal and we can work something out. Shipping will be at cost via priority mail. As always - :takeit: wins out over a PM. If I knew Obama he would thank you for looking over my stuff.

As a way to get the party started - 1st person to buy anything will get free shipping. I don't care if I lose money on the deal - you pony up first you get zero shipping!

World Finest #91 - FN+ - Great bright looking issue with some slight general wear. Asking $80.

WorldsFinest92.jpg

Thats all the time I have for today. I'll post some more later this afternoon. I'm going to list about 100 issues and see if any sell. I've got about 400 total that I want to sell so I can keep this up for a while. Thanks again for looking.

World's Finest 123 - VF+ - $50

WorldsFinest123.jpg

:takeit:

^^ And you get the free shipping. Thanks for the purchase!

World's Finest 122 and 123 :takeit:

Let me know if you want the #122 only. Thanks.

Yes :banana: