• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upcoming Comic Cons near Connecticut/New York/Philly?

8 posts in this topic

I live in CT and I'm itching to go to another comic convention. Can someone list the upcoming comic cons near CT? I tried to look some up and found 2 in NY/Philly in May/June called Wizard World comic cons? Are wizard world comic cons any good?

If there is any other info or reviews of comic cons in the near future, please let me hear it! I went to Boston Comic Con just last week and had a great time and want to duplicate that experience

Check your con schedule here.

Wizard World New York in a few weeks. Wizard World Philly in the middle of June.

If you really want to get blown away, go to the NYC Comic Con in October. Second biggest show in the country after SD and it is what I would call a world class event.

Good luck!

ps. Also, keep your eye on the "Events" forum of this place as sometimes Forum dinners are organized where you can meet forum members over dinner and drinks.

I live in CT and I'm itching to go to another comic convention. Can someone list the upcoming comic cons near CT?

The Plainville show and the East Windsor one (http://eastoftherivercomics.blogspot.com/) are the only 2 regular CT shows that I know of.

I went to Boston Comic Con just last week and had a great time and want to duplicate that experience

I think the recent Boston show was the best show New England has ever had, so duplicating it will be difficult around here.