• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #16 CGC 9.4 c/ow for sale

18 posts in this topic

Hey gang, one book for sale. Need some Paypal funds relatively soon so this one goes on the block relatively cheap. If you need time to pay please PM me to work out payment details. One of my favorite Silver Age Spidey's. In spite of the c/ow pages, the cover shows nice cover whites. Back cover is just as clean as the front with no tanning or markings of any kind. Book was pressed. Price is including shipping within the borders of North America. Otherwise, I'll cover $20 and you cover the rest. Drop me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. No HOS or probation list mofos. GPA has been steadily increasing in all grades with this being roughly a $4000 book in this grade. Asking $3250 shipped.

AmazingSpider-man16CGC9_4cow.jpg

Thanks guys. I also sold a 9.6 last year on Comiclink for $9000.

I think it's a terrific price for a great looking book.

R.

Hey gang, one book for sale. Need some Paypal funds relatively soon so this one goes on the block relatively cheap. If you need time to pay please PM me to work out payment details. One of my favorite Silver Age Spidey's. In spite of the c/ow pages, the cover shows nice cover whites. Back cover is just as clean as the front with no tanning or markings of any kind. Book was pressed. Price is including shipping within the borders of North America. Otherwise, I'll cover $20 and you cover the rest. Drop me a PM if you have any questions or concerns. No HOS or probation list mofos. GPA has been steadily increasing in all grades with this being roughly a $4000 book in this grade. Asking $3250 shipped.

I'll be stepping out for a while but will check back later.

AmazingSpider-man16CGC9_4cow.jpg

Very nice Roy, and I was looking for a 9.2 copy.

hm

Beautiful book Roy (thumbs u and a very friendly price. I can't imagine this one hanging around much longer.

Right now I'm picturing 3 or 4 boardies glued to their computers waiting/hoping for you to get desperate and go up to 25% or 30%.

I`d be all over this book if it didn`t have Spiderman in it.
lol