• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Hill Signed Subterrean Press Locke & Key Hardcovers!

9 posts in this topic

Not sure I can sell hardcovers here, but here goes...

Paypal only please(confirmed address too) and :takeit: wins it. $5(includes confirmation) Media Mail shipping within the US & Canada only. I will combine shipping. I actually would like people to buy alot for easier and more secure packing. No Probation List members or other troublemakers, time payments or Personal Payments please. My Feedback Thread

Thank you for looking :hi:

Just seeing if I can balance my gas budget for the week after going to yesterday's show.

DSC03916Large.jpg

DSC03918Large.jpg

DSC03912Large.jpg

$60

These things go for $60 new, and not signed. Mine is like new, as it was looked at very carefully with gloves on and signed by Joe. The only fingerprints on it are that of Joe's. lol

It collects 1-6 of WTL with a -script of all 6 issues in back. A must for fans!

DSC03920Large.jpg

DSC03919Large.jpg

DSC03911Large.jpg

$60

These things go for $60 new, and not signed. Mine is like new, as it was looked at very carefully with gloves on and signed by Joe. The only fingerprints on it are that of Joe's. lol

It collects 1-6 of Head Games with a --script of all 6 issues in back. A must for fans!

Or buy both for a $100 and get...

A signed(with baseball doodle) paperback of his novel, 20th Century Ghosts,

DSC03921Large.jpg

DSC03923Large.jpg

as an incentive. This book contains the short story "The Cape", which has been turned into an on-going comic book series.