• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Silver and Bronze FFs are SUPAHOT!

10 posts in this topic

What are you taking about? tongue.gif

Actually, "lost dorsai" is on crack or he's banking on CGG grading a lot tougher.

But I mean c'mon $80 for FF 90 in NM- 9.2????insane.gif

I'll let you know when I get my books about "Comicsarefun" grading and the CGG grading.

Rather surprising! I attribute it to the attention listing a big, near-complete run like that garners. Some may also be hoping CGG grades more tightly; the CGG 9.4 copy of #88 selling for over $200 was QUITE shocking since that's not far from what a CGC 9.6 would sell for.

I bid on 18 of those books and won 3. Many items went for way more than I could've imagined, even on the common books, and virtually nothing went for below guide. The seller has 100% Pos FB and a solid reputation as a grader, but I still can't figure out this feeding frenzy, unless the buyers expect undergrading and then resub.

And I was underbidder on the F.F. 112. Damn.

I bid on 18 of those books and won 3. Many items went for way more than I could've imagined, even on the common books, and virtually nothing went for below guide.

I fell asleep during the time the bidding ended. blush.gif Looks like I didn't miss much in the way of deals!! crazy.gif

I felt like I got some deals on the CGG stuff (especially the 123), but I'm really interested to see how he grades books. I won six: 73, 115, 117, 119, 123 and 124.

He told me in an e-mail that he sent books to CGG any books he thought might have had a chance at 9.4.

Supahot, which keys are you specifically mentioning? 112? 116? Well, 84, 86, 121 and 123 were all slabbed.

He did have 100% feedback and the lengthy reply to my e-mail so I felt a little more comfortable bidding a little higher in some cases.

What are you taking about? tongue.gif

Actually, "lost dorsai" is on crack or he's banking on CGG grading a lot tougher.

But I mean c'mon $80 for FF 90 in NM- 9.2????insane.gif

I'll let you know when I get my books about "Comicsarefun" grading and the CGG grading.

And to think I was hoping to get that 90 for around $30 bucks... foreheadslap.gif

Post 2999! shy.gif

it's been some long months that the Late Silver and early/mid bronze age have been selling for way over the price guide, and the majority of them are raw...looks like the FF collections run will be devouring the X-Men "price increase", going near the Spidey gold mine...