• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large logo Detectives

14 posts in this topic

I'm going to be putting up a couple lower grade... raw... Detectives here in the next day or so. As much as I'd love to work on this title and number section..... I want even more to concentrate on my CGC Plastic Man run and since I'm not made of money......something has to change. This is it. If they don't go here they will be moved over to ebay with a 99 cent starting price. I'll trust Yah to bring in what I need.

I grade this one at 4.0. Colors are bright , some creases, dings, cracks and holes (2 of em in the spine above top staple) but is solid with tight staples centerfold and cover. Pages are a supple off white.

First :takeit: gets it.....

Shipping + tracking $7.00

any questions...ask away :popcorn:

$180

Det98fb_0001.jpg

Det98fb_0002.jpg

Detective 97 VG 4.0

Another solid centerfold and cover book. Piece missing bottom right corner. No creases, some foxing along spine. Small hole top spine at Batman signet. Supple off white pages

$180

Det97fb_0001.jpg

Det97fb_0002.jpg

Detective 97 VG 4.0

Another solid centerfold and cover book. Piece missing bottom right corner. No creases, some foxing along spine. Small hole top spine at Batman signet. Supple off white pages

$180

Det97fb_0001.jpg

Det97fb_0002.jpg

Oh man, I think Wertham was right...what a cover.

Detective 97 VG 4.0

$180

Seriously... oh man!

Detective 97 VG 4.0

$180

Det97fb_0001.jpg

Wha ....!!?? He's just helping Batman with his hose ;)