• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 29 CGC 9.0 OWP Price Reduced Again!

5 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 29 CGC 9.0 Off-white pages. Watcher & Red Ghost appearance. Nicely centered copy with no date/store stamps or handwriting on front and back covers.

Price is $450 and includes free shipping by USPS Priority Mail with insurance to USA. Payment due within 7 days. I accept Paypal, USPS money orders or cashier's checks drawn on a US bank.

I will ship to Canada & the UK for the actual cost of shipping & insurance. Please be advised that I will declare $450 as the value of this item on the customs form. If anyone from Canada or the UK wants to buy this book, I request a $100 deposit before I package the book and take it to the post office to get the actual cost of shipping. Once the buyer pays the balance in full, I will ship the book.

Please no :takeit: or offers from anyone on the forum probation or HOS lists.

No returns due to CGC grading.

My references on this forum board include Jeff aka fedoraman and Mark aka jayhawker to whom I have previously sold CGC slabs. Please contact them to confirm my integrity as a seller on this forum board.

ff29CGC90-bought7-28-10393CL.jpg