• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON V : 50% off all thats left - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT!

619 posts in this topic

george6-1-1-1.gif

The rules of Clooneython V...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, screwhorsin', special shatlympics, Teri Hatcher worship and word discovery. You will be glad you did!

- :takeit: must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item. Lets explain that statement...

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms...the first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, bathhouse infections, shill shatlickin or vile, venereal comeuppance concerning my wordsmanshipage and diarrheal, derelicts of dialect.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 4lbs and under usually runs around $16, over that makes its way toward $30. Something to keep in mind.

- I take PAYPAL ONLY! No foriegn money orders either due to outrageous bank charges. You can send cash, but make sure you track it :)

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie then keep on screwin' yourself and your reputation without me. Get your affairs in order, then come on back and buy my .

- Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them. :acclaim:

- Remember my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on the right side of some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue.

- Also note... the tail end of the last three Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even tho the occasional slip up may occur. doh!

- Invoices will start going out on May 16 since this thread will close on MONDAY MAY 15! Please try to make payments within two weeks of sale's close. I got bills to pay :)

Michael :grin:

Going to get rolling with the first Clooneython V batch in the next few hours...

LEATHER & LACE - Nice artbook of cool pin up girl shots. From back when I was in my Chiodo phase. Mild storage wear with a slight back cover bump on the bottom back corner. $5

SOLD TO godquest

Sci-Fi Fantasy Modeller Star Wars 30th Anniversary Issue - Original retail of $29.99 on this sucker. Has MANY pics of the original screen used models and props from the movie. Looks new and only $10

SOLD TO Luis

The Book of Bond, James Bond - pre Daniel Craig Bond stuff in this LARGE softcover book. Looks fresh off the shelf and only $8

SOLD TO faster friends ..... PAUL YOU ROCK!

THE ART OF STAR WARS GALAXY VOL. TWO - Check the back cover for all the artist represented in this volume. Be nice to get them all signed :). Slight edge wear as you can see in the scan, but heck its only $8

SOLD TO Worldsbestcomics

THE FILMS OF JOHN LANDIS - Listen fellas... this is a great book. Lots of 70's & 80's movie history here with a lot of enlightening info on the infamous helecopter accident that occured during the filming of Twilight Zone The Movie. Huge book with minimal edge wear as seen in the scan.

Retailed $30 (I think) and its only $10.

clooneythonfive00012.jpg

El Clooneython cinco es magnifico! Arriba, Arriba!! Ole! Ole!

Quien es mas macho Ricardo Montalban o Fernando Lamas o Jorge "El Cagao" Clooney?