• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON V : 50% off all thats left - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT!

619 posts in this topic

El Clooneython cinco es magnifico! Arriba, Arriba!! Ole! Ole!

Quien es mas macho Ricardo Montalban o Fernando Lamas o Jorge "El Cagao" Clooney?

si senor

JUDGE DREDD: HELTER SKELTER - Great stories from 2000AD straight outta low-cash Britian. Looks new with maybe a hint of storage wear. $8

SOLD TO Mr. Diggler

STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER - Shrinkwrapped, BRAND NEW hardback of the first series. Original retail $29.99... boardie price $8 or via bulk rate below.

I have 18 17 of these... $8 each.

SOLD ONE COPY TO Mikenyc88

SOLD ONE COPY TO LoneTree at 40% off

SOLD FIVE COPIES TO gcstomp at 50% off

clooneythonfive00018.jpg

OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE VOL. 1 - Shrinkwrapped, brand new hardback. Back cover shows all characters in this volume. Original retail was OUTRAGEOUS... board price $8

clooneythonfive00019.jpg

clooneythonfive00020.jpg

GARTH ENNIS' DAN DARE - Sweet shrinkwrapped, brand new hardback from the man who brought us Preacher. I have 04 now 3 copies at $8 each.

SOLD ONE COPY TO Mr. Diggler

clooneythonfive00021.jpg

X-MEN: THE MARVEL COMICS INDEX PART 9A - Great index with pics of ever X-men cover up to # 152. Has some wear as seen in the scan, but still a nice addition to your X-Men collection... especially with that Brent Anderson wrap-around cover... and since its 30 years old now too. $8

clooneythonfive00022.jpg

clooneythonfive00023.jpg

What's the James Bond book about?

Which one Paul ole buddy?

The one with the picture of Remington Steele on it.

And you pick the one I know nothing about :) Will get you the info via PM as soon as I get home from work my friend.

STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER - Shrinkwrapped, BRAND NEW hardback of the first series. Original retail $29.99... boardie price $8 or via bulk rate below.

I have 18 of these... $8 each... or buy 2 for $15... or get 3 for $20.

clooneythonfive00018.jpg

You motor forking icehole, you bastich :takeit:

No forewarning about this tsunami! (tsk)

CRAZY HAIR HARDBACK. Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean. Dust jacket has the slightest of wear. $10

:takeit:

WOLVES IN THE WALLS - A very cool Neil Gaiman hardback. Looks new with the slightest of dust jacket wear. $10

LEATHER & LACE - Nice artbook of cool pin up girl shots. From back when I was in my Chiodo phase. Mild storage wear with a slight back cover bump on the bottom back corner. $5

MULTIPLE ^^ ! Many thanks!

I have 18 of these... $8 each... or buy 2 for $15... or get 3 for $20.

You motor forking icehole, you bastich :takeit:

No forewarning about this tsunami! (tsk)

^^ ! Thought I'd go for shock 'n awe on this one sir... the element of suprise and all that :)

Many thanks and I pray to God you spend more :headbang: