• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON V : 50% off all thats left - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT!

619 posts in this topic

GARTH ENNIS' DAN DARE - Sweet shrinkwrapped, brand new hardback from the man who brought us Preacher. I have 4 copies at $8 each.

1 please. :takeit:

JUDGE DREDD: HELTER SKELTER - Great stories from 2000AD straight outta low-cash Britian. Looks new with maybe a hint of storage wear. $8

:takeit:

Multiple ^^ ! Great reads sir... many thanks!

BETTY IN BONDAGE: BETTY MAE # 1 - ADULTS ONLY! MUST BE 18 OR OVER PLEASE. Hard to find book about Bettie Page and her photographer. $8

SOLD TO godquest

Buy # 1 and I will throw in a copy of # 2 for FREE. Both copies have a little spine stress, # 2 more so than # 1 as you can see in the scans.

ANATOMIC BOMBS ANGELISSA : LOVES NEW EMISSARY # 1 - $3

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE... MUST BE 18 FOR THIS ONE!

Nice copy but has some spine stress as seen in the scan. Sweet cover on this one... even with the Yak toe there :)

clooneythonfive00026.jpg

BECKY SUNSHINE'S LITTLE SCRAPBOOK - $4

ADULTS ONLY PLEASE... BECKY IS ALL OVER THIS BOOK.

Miss Sunshine got pretty big in certain circles of the entertainment industry back in 1994 through around 1996... then never to be heard from again. She does have skills as evidenced on the cover of this sweet book. A few spine stress marks there as you can see, but overall a sweet copy showcasing a sweet hottie.

clooneythonfive00027.jpg

SINNAMON # 7 - Short lived series from short lived company Catfish Comics. $5

I really thought this Delaney guy was going to be the next Linsner... but I haven't seen anymore of his work since this series came out way back in '95 / '96.

clooneythonfive00028.jpg

SINNAMON # 4 - Short lived series from short lived company Catfish Comics. $5

I really thought this Delaney guy was going to be the next Linsner... but I haven't seen anymore of his work since this series came out way back in '95 / '96. This copy has a tiny corner blunt up there on the top right.

clooneythonfive00029.jpg

JONAS! # 1 - From Caliber Comics. Nice copy. $5

Before Mike Deodato Jr really hit it big with DC and his current home of Marvel... he made the ends doing low print books like this one. Hard to find and possibly a true rarity for the Deodato collector. :)

And nothing sells a book like a torn dress and a bullwhip beating!

SOLD TO LUIS AT 50% OFF

BETTY IN BONDAGE: BETTY MAE # 1 - ADULTS ONLY! MUST BE 18 OR OVER PLEASE. Hard to find book about Bettie Page and her photographer. $8

Buy # 1 and I will throw in a copy of # 2 for FREE. Both copies have a little spine stress, # 2 more so than # 1 as you can see in the scans.

clooneythonfive00024.jpg

clooneythonfive00025.jpg

PECAN SHORTBREAD ALERT!

EROTIX # 1 - ADULTS ONLY... do you really have to guess at that?

Glori-Anne is definatly exposed here. I only break out the Shortbread Warning for extreme cases. From the same demented minds that brought you Razor... which Glori-Anne definatly used before this pic was taken :)

This high grade book can be resting next to your bed for only $8.

Buncha pervs!

clooneythonfive00031.jpg

REPEAT ^^ ! More thanks to you sir!

FANG # 1, 2, 3 FULL SET! Nice copies - $10 for the set.

Issue # 1 is a little bit rarer due to the LINSNER WRAPAROUND COVER there. Early Sirius, early Linsner... its a win-win.

SOLD TO Freekster at 50% off !

COLD BLOODED # 1 & # 3 - BOTH FOR $8

Hard to find book from Northstar (the people behind FAUST). Early KELLY JONES & KLYE HOTZ. Sweet looking books with sweet covers.

clooneythonfive00039.jpg

clooneythonfive00045.jpg

THE CFD BOOK OF LINGERIE - Nice copy - $10

Way early ED MCGUINESS artwork here. Ed might not even remember doing it... and might wish he hadn't :) Not an easy find and will get scarcer when more Ed collectors realize he's in there.

SOLD TO ss5rmp