• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Zipper's X-Men slabs, GA, Bronze, etc. - Prices SLASHED!

40 posts in this topic

World's Finest 24

Fine/Fine+ (purchased as a Fine+ from C-link years ago.)

Structurally, better than F+, but very light handling stain on right open edge. Scan makes it look darker than it is in hand. Spine is tight and all pages are secure, however lower part of splash page is slightly angled out from spine... this is a production issue with squarebounds. Note that it is tight and in no danger of falling out. Nice paper quality.

Guide for Fine is $267. My price = $225

WorldsFinest24-1.jpg

WorldsFinest24back.jpg

Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine #2 (1968) - Near Mint +

This is about as close to perfect as you are going to get. Only flaw is near microscopic ding and hairlike crease on bottom right corner.

Flawless spine and four razor-sharp corners. Fresh, near-white pages, popping color and a square spine... it looks and feels brand new. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Slabbed CGC 9.6 copies are listed for around $400.

My price = $225 $175

SpectacularSpider-Man2.jpg

click thumbnail for full-size image

th_SpectacularSpider-Man2back.jpg

X-Men 110 - SOLD!!

Structurally a VF... but when I look at it at an angle, I can see light "spots" on the cover... like maybe some water droplets hit it and were quickly wiped off. (shrug)

$10

X-Men110.jpg

X-Men 110

Structurally a VF... but when I look at it at an angle, I can see light "spots" on the cover... like maybe some water droplets hit it and were quickly wiped off. (shrug)

$10

X-Men110.jpg

:takeit: