• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs FS: Hulk 181, GS X-Men 1 & 94, ASM 121, 129, 300, Werewolf & more

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a bunch of key issues currently on Ebay and ending tomorrow (Sunday). Many key CGC and CGG slabs including a CGC Hulk #181 at 7.0 and CGG slabs of GS X-Men #1 9.2 and #94 at 7.0 along with CGG ASM 102, 121, 129 and 300 plus a few more. A couple low grade raw Silvers as well. Many of the slabs are very nice White copies that I originally purchased from Bettyswalls/Calm-mix. I used CGG in order to get these books back fast as I did not have the patience to wait for CGC's long turnaround time. Thanks-----Sid

P.S. All proceeds of these sales going towards a very worthy cause (my wallet to be used exclusively for purchasing more comics at WonderCon wink.gif)

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sansc57803&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

gossip.gif893scratchchin-thumb.giflaugh.gif

A little Bump here.

Check 'em out while they are hot. As I write this there are NO bids on several key issues and some others are still bargain priced. Listings start closing tonight (Sunday - Happy Easter!) a little after 5:00 p.m. Pacific time (8:00 Eastern). Thanks-----Sid

thumbsup2.gif

Is there free shipping for forum members? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

gossip.gif Actually Beyonder, since you guys have been cool to me and not harassed me too much for some of my sometimes non-politically correct opinions, then YES, FREE shipping for ALL Forum members for any items that I have listed ending today. Please identify yourself soon after the listing ends so that I can send you an invoice without shipping. Link above for my Ebay items. -----Sid

P.S. That is Free for US members. I'll cover 1/2 of exact Global Priority for international members.