• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did the Zero Feedback Seller Influence This?

8 posts in this topic

I was just wondering why you decided not to tell this zero feedback seller what they had there? gossip.gif Could have been a nice little old lady. grin.gif

Because it might have been a scam, and I really don't want to get involved with Goose Egg sellers these days.

Last time I did, it was a scam, and I got spammed with profanity and poor spelling for a week or so. 893frustrated.gif

I was just wondering why you decided not to tell this zero feedback seller what they had there? gossip.gif Could have been a nice little old lady. grin.gif

Because it might have been a scam, and I really don't want to get involved with Goose Egg sellers these days.

Last time I did, it was a scam, and I got spammed with profanity and poor spelling for a week or so. 893frustrated.gif

She was a scammer? Shocked. SHOCKED, I am. I take back the apology I gave you when I said she WAS a scammer, and I got jumped on. grin.gif

She was a scammer? Shocked. SHOCKED, I am. I take back the apology I gave you when I said she WAS a scammer, and I got jumped on. grin.gif

You been drinking again? 893frustrated.gif

The Goosegg Seller I got spam-hate-mailed from was selling a "Old Comics Lot", and I emailed to let the seller know there were a few valuable comics in there, and didn't realize it was a scam.

So unless the seller has a HUGE feedback rating, I just walk away.

You been drinking again? 893frustrated.gif

The Goosegg Seller I got spam-hate-mailed from was selling a "Old Comics Lot", and I emailed to let the seller know there were a few valuable comics in there, and didn't realize it was a scam.

So unless the seller has a HUGE feedback rating, I just walk away.

Not the lady with the variants? That would be different then. Never mind.