• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "help me pay for my new house" sale PRICE REDUCTIONS!!! check out page 6

56 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve run a sales thread, I’ve been doing most of my posting in the WC these days. lol

I’m basically selling off all of my slabs b/c we’re in the process of buying a new home, so that is my priority right now. I’ll be selling mostly Chew, WD, a couple Invincibles, a few Sandman books, a couple of my husband’s books (a Batman and Robin #1 and a Blackest Night Ashcan, both the black and white sketch covers) – probably about 30 slabs will be up. The good news is they will mostly be lower end to moderate price-wise! Feel free to make me an offer via PM though, if you feel like a price isn’t low enough - you never know what I might accept. ;)

:takeit: in the thread gets the book.

Shipping will be via USPS priority mail, $11 per slab, $1.50 each addt’l slab – shipping costs are not included in the prices listed below.

Paypal only, and please make sure to specify in your payment what book you are paying for.

On with the slabs:

First group, each slab in group one is $10.00 per slab! (remember, shipping is additional)!

Walking Dead -script Book #1 cgc blue label 9.2

158.jpg

Sandman #8 (first Death issue) cgc universal label (the old red label though) 9.2

120.jpg

Sandman #31 cgc blue label 9.4

125.jpg

Chew #2, fourth printing, cgc blue label 9.4

130.jpg

131-2.jpg

Next group, these slabs are $25.00 each + shipping

Sandman #2 cgc blue label 9.6

118.jpg

Invincible #3 cgc blue label 9.6

115.jpg

Sandman #19, please note that this is the error version, cgc blue label 9.8

SOLD

122.jpg

Chew #3, third printing, cgc blue label 9.8 SOLD

132.jpg

133.jpg

Slabs in this group are $35 each (plus shipping), they are all WD earlier covers or WD books with significant events within the comic:

WD #12, cgc blue label 9.8 #12 SOLD

144.jpg

WD #25, blue label 9.8 SOLD

149.jpg

WD #31, blue label 9.8 SOLD

150.jpg

WD #33, blue label 9.8 (Michonne revenge issue) SOLD

152.jpg

WD #48, blue label 9.8 (if you don’t know what happens in this one, I won’t spoil it for you ;) ) #48 SOLD

155.jpg

Walking Dead #23 TRIPLE signed!! cgc 9.8 SS signed by the big three - Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard - great cover too! Silver sigs don't seem to show up well in my lame pics, but they look awesome in person.

asking $90 plus shipping

146.jpg

148.jpg

Walking Dead #63 - this is an awesome one - cgc 9.8 SS signed by FOUR and sketched!! This is the Chew flip cover.

On the WD side it is signed by Kirkman and Cliff Rathburn; on the Chew flip side it's signed by both Rob and John, AND has a great Tony Chu headsketch.

Asking $200 plus shipping

141.jpg

142.jpg

Couple of my husband's books that I'm selling for him (don't worry, he knows lol )

Batman and Robin limited sketch cover #1 cgc blue label 9.8

asking $200 plus shipping SOLD

113.jpg

Blackest Night Ashcan #0 sketch cover limited cgc blue label 9.9 - yes, 9.9, so priced a bit higher. Still less than I paid for it by a fair amount, though. :(

asking $300 plus shipping

112.jpg