• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED!

12 posts in this topic

C'mon folks, one of you guys has to help me out here. All I want is a copy of the Return to Barrow Retailer Incentive with SKETCH.

There are 2 on eBay, but I'm hoping one of you guys can help me out first...

Pretty please...

(Also want the Dark days Retailer Incentive SKETCH edition)

C'mon help me complete my collection... I've been with Templesmith since day one, I need this book!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

I chat to Templesmith quite a lot on the net and via email too, hes a nice guy and hes doing a commision for me. Ive also bought one of the pin ups that appeared in #1 of 30 Days of Night too.

Look at the ones on ebay. they are going for way more than $35.00. I'm the high bidder on 1 and my proxy bid stills has a ways to go. best of luck to yah though

So its YOU dammit!!!!!! smile.gif

I have to have a copy of this book, its driving me mad...

If anyone has one PM me your asking price... (and no milking the cow, if you kow what I mean)

Cheers

Look at the ones on ebay. they are going for way more than $35.00. I'm the high bidder on 1 and my proxy bid stills has a ways to go. best of luck to yah though

Sheesh, I hit refresh, i see what you mean $28 - $35 at the moment.

See this hurts, I've been a die hard fan since day 1, now I have to fight to get the nice books... oh well...