• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mask 1 for sale. Classic LB Cole cover. SOLD

13 posts in this topic

Recently upgraded to the Church copy ( :cloud9:) so my undercopy is up for grabs. It's 3.5 or so, with some hits of color touch along the spine and edges. Presentable looking book with nice colors.

$425 shipped in the US (foreign will be a little extra). (price is firm, this is my cost)

I take paypal, money orders, checks, etc. Don't bother buying from me if you are on the probation list.

PM or post with questions. Thanks for looking!

SOLD

mask1-1.jpg

Recently upgraded to the Church copy ( :cloud9:) so my undercopy is up for grabs. It's 3.5 or so, with some hits of color touch along the spine and edges. Presentable looking book with nice colors.

$425 shipped in the US (foreign will be a little extra). (price is firm, this is my cost)

I take paypal, money orders, checks, etc. Don't bother buying from me if you are on the probation list.

mask1-1.jpg

:takeit:

I'm glad I got my 1 & 2 a couple of years ago (here on the boards, naturally). Anytime they come up for sale, they're gone within minutes. I could stand an upgrade, but the ones I have are nice low graders (2.5 & 3.0 unrestored) that present well, so I can wait.

Nice looking book here :) I would've been tempted had I saw it in time.

SOLD

mask1-1.jpg

You upgraded to the Church copy :o wow, post a scan of that :applause: My disdain for GA is well documented however this book is one of the exceptions. Nice pick up Andrew, nice sale Andy :grin:

Not in hand yet, but pretty excited!

lf-1.jpg

WOW - white pages :applause:

I'd like to hit the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who CT'd this book over the had with a sledge Hammer, it was probably a 9.4 without it, but I guess that wasn't good enough.

Awesome book Andy congrats. (thumbs u

lf-1.jpg

I'd like to hit the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who CT'd this book over the had with a sledge Hammer, it was probably a 9.4 without it, but I guess that wasn't good enough.

This is an unbelievable book. Congrats October.

I would suspect that the "small amount of color touch" occurred many years ago, during a time when restoration was not frowned upon, and well before CGC was even a thought in its founders' minds.

lf-1.jpg

I am not sure of the dealer, but he gave a lot of Mile Highs the same treatment. I think his name was Snyder? In any case, the CT sucks, but it's the only way I could have afforded the book (would be 8-10k without the CT I bet)....so I am not too upset!

lf-1.jpg

I am not sure of the dealer, but he gave a lot of Mile Highs the same treatment. I think his name was Snyder? In any case, the CT sucks, but it's the only way I could have afforded the book (would be 8-10k without the CT I bet)....so I am not too upset!

I'm sure that this was done "back in the day" just venting about the mentality to squeeze every drop of blood out of the book.

It's a read piece of history Andy congrats again.